First: You must not use the Al-Asim Company’s website, for purposes that contravene Sharia and the terms and conditions.
Second: – The content of the site is allowed to be copied, republished or made available to the public in a non-commercial manner. The source must be indicated when copying or re-publishing the content, and this is considered a literature request for knowledge without forcing the victim to address the procedures followed.
Third: The rights of trademarks and trade names that appear on the elasem Company’s website are reserved to their respective owners.
Fourth: The service of commenting and sharing the news on the elasem Company website is subject to prior monitoring and will not be activated if you do not meet the conditions and rules of publication referred to later.
Fifth: When sending a post or a notification on the submission form or by commenting on topics published on the site, the following rules must be followed
- You must not engage in aggressive or abusive behavior against the administration of the site or its users.
- No contributions will be accepted that are illegal, abusive, threatening, abusive, sexually offensive, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- It is not allowed to send unnecessary messages or material that is not related to the topic of discussion.
- Advertisements and advertisements for commercial products, people, organizations or websites, and all other forms of advertising are prohibited.
- Username must be polite and not offensive.
- You must not refer to the addresses of other websites unless permitted to do so.
- It is forbidden to repeat the same comment more than once.
Seventh: elasem Company website reserves the right to cancel or delete any contribution or suspend or suspend a user account at any time for any reason when these terms are not adhered to.
Ninth: The articles and opinions published on the site, and all comments express the opinion of its author and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the site and the editorial board.
Last but not least :-
elasem Company website makes every effort to provide the correct information on this site through rationalization, research, transfer, quotation, translation and compilation.
This policy was last modified on 10/1/2021
Assem Rice Company was established “in 1999” and with a view to quality, it became one of the best rice production companies in Egypt.